Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Grace and Gratitude Week 11


I'm continuing to use my Grace and Gratitude Devotional Journal daily. I've enjoyed the process and also the group on Facebook. If you've missed my previous six weeks and would like to see them, you can find them by going to these links: Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5Week 6, Week 7Week 8Week 9, and Week 10.


Day 71



Unity Stamps - Hearts Around the Globe


Day 72





Joy Clair Stamps - Living Water


Day 73




Illustrated Faith Stamps - Names of God
Stamping Bella Stamps - Nice to See You Petunia


Day 74




Stampabilities Stamp - Bottom of My Heart


Day 75




CC Designs Stamp - Thankful Lucy
My Sentiments Exactly Stamps - Friendship Innies and Outies


Day 76





Unity Stamps - No Words Bloom


Day 77





Stampin' UP! Stamps - Praying Hands




Thanks for stopping by my blog!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous Jeanette - love Day 73 with the wee piggy stamp!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous pages all, Jeanette!! But that pig and his little chick friends in their glasses is my favorite, too!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

These are great, J! I love that book you have started.