Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Grace and Gratitude Week 5


I'm continuing to use my Grace & Gratitude Devotional Journal daily. I've enjoyed the process and also the group on Facebook. If you've missed my previous four weeks and would like to see them, you can find them by going to these links: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, and Week 4.



Day 29







Illustrated Faith Stamps - Names of God
Unity Stamps - One Sip at a Time


Day 30




Ink on 3 Stamps - Dogwood Flowers
Stampin' UP! Stamps - Touches of Texture 


Day 31




Unity Stamps - from Grab Bag


Day 32





Illustrated Faith Stamps - Seeds of Faith
My Favorite Things Stamps - You're So Tweet


Day 33




Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps - Seek Him Still
Unity Stamps - Wintertime Friends


Day 34



Claudia and Co Stamps - Girl with Kite
Two Paper Divas Stamps - End of Your Rope


Day 35



Stampabilities Stamp - Matthew 11:28
Unity Stamps - Faith of a Child



Thanks for stopping by my blog!

4 comments:

2craftykaties said...

Love

Janis Lewis said...

These pages are wonderful! I love the coffee and the sheet music. I may use that music idea on mine. Awesome!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Absolute awesomeness!! What a treasure to revisit over and over!!