Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Grace and Gratitude Week 7


I'm continuing to use my Grace and Gratitude Devotional Journal daily. I've enjoyed the process and also the group on Facebook. If you've missed my previous six weeks and would like to see them, you can find them by going to these links: Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5, and Week 6.



Day 43






Spellbinders Die - Octagon


Day 44




Technique Tuesday Die - This Arrow
Online Coloring Page (free) - Armor of God


Day 45




EK Success Letter Stickers
Brides Butterfly Sticker


Day 46





American Crafts Stamps - Christ Is Lord of Lords
Unity Stamps - Eyes Closed... See Clearly


Day 47




Technique Tuesday Stamps - Bright Idea


Day 48



STAMPlorations Stamps - New Beginning


Day 49



Joy Clair Stamps - Let That Light Shine
Papertrey Ink Stamps - Glorious Globes April
My Favorite Things Die - Lightbulb



Thanks for stopping by my blog!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful work Jeanette - love what you have been showing us.
Christmas blessings to you and yours
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love every page of your Grace and Gratitude Journal!