Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Grace and Gratitude Week 6


I'm continuing to use my Grace & Gratitude Devotional Journal daily. I've enjoyed the process and also the group on Facebook. If you've missed my previous five weeks and would like to see them, you can find them by going to these links: Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4, and Week 5.



Day 36






Our Daily Bread Stamps - Keep My Lamp Burning


Day 37




Joy Clair Stamps - God's Love


Day 38




Joy Clair Stamps - God's Focus


Day 39




Hero Arts Stamp - Thank You Note
Joy Clair Stamps - He Has Risen
PrintWorks Stamp - John 3:16 


Day 40




Illustrated Faith Stamps - Names of God
Unity Stamps - Dream of Being (so loved)


Day 41




Colorado & Company Stamps - Lovely Legs Bible
Joy Clair Stamps - God's Focus


Day 42



Illustrated Faith Stamps - name of set unknown
Frantic Stamper Die - Heart Heartbeat



Thanks for stopping by my blog!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful pages Jeanette. Love the way you illustrate the devotional topic.
Blessings
Maxine


Lynn McAuley said...

So awesome!