Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Grace and Gratitude Week 4


I've just completed the fourth week in my devotional journal Grace and Gratitude. This is a book by Shanna Noel. There's a group on Facebook where the participants share their entries daily, which I've been doing. However, to make my blog less cumbersome, I'm choosing to show the pages here on my blog a week at a time, every Wednesday at 6:00 pm. 

If you've missed seeing the first three weeks and would like to, you can find them here... Week 1Week 2, and Week 3.


Day 22




Our Daily Bread Stamps - Pray
Praying Hands Stamp


Day 23



Our Daily Bread Stamps - Plant a Garden 
Stamping Bella Stamps - Uptown Girl Chanel the Chef


Day 24



Our Daily Bread Stamps - Nail Cross
Verve Stamps - Scripture Medley 3


Day 25



Unity Stamps - That Stinks


Day 26




Inky Antics Stamps - This Is
Print Works Stamps - John 3:16


Day 27



Unity Stamps - Abundant Blessings
Unity Stamps - Faith Looks Up


Day 28



Illustrated Faith Stamps - Seeds of Faith
Whipper Snapper Stamp - Sophie


Thanks for stopping by my blog!


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette these pages are lovely - this looks a fabulous series
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I need to track this devotional book down!! It would be perfect for my sister!! So awesome, Jeanette!!