Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Grace and Gratitude Week 3


I've been enjoying my experience with the Grace and Gratitude devotional journal by Shanna Noel. It is a 100 day journey; this is my third week. If you've missed seeing my previous pages and want to see them, check out Week 1 and Week 2.

Day 15



Our Daily Bread Stamps - Keep My Lamp Burning
Unity Stampes - Steps of Courage


Day 16




Illustrated Faith Stamps - Faith[full]
JessicaLynnOriginal Stamps - Our Big Day


Day 17



Unity Stamps - Part of the Story
Unity Stamps - Struggle and Strength


Day 18



Unity Stamps - Cecelia Girl


Day 19



Unity Stamps - Soul Within


Day 20



Peachy Keen Stamps - Clowning Around


Day 21



Our Daily Bread Stamps - Quiet Waters




Thanks for stopping by my blog!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful set of journal pages Jeanette.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love how your have done this wonderful devotional book!! What a treasure!