Saturday, February 15, 2014

I Have An Announcement!


If  you are here for the Dueling Darling monthly post (which is also today), please keep scrolling down to the next post, or just click here.


I am super excited to tell you that I have been selected to serve on the Sweet Stampin' Design Team! I've known for a little while now and have had such a difficult time keeping it a secret. I've been able to hang out with the DT in cyber space, and they are a FABULOUS and CREATIVE group of ladies! I know this is going to be fun!!!

http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/







February 15 - 21

Challenge Theme: Sketch


This is the sketch for the challenge:






The sponsors are...

Monthly: Cuddly Buddly - £10 voucher  
Weekly: Quixotic Paperie £10 Voucher


THANK YOU to both sponsors!


Here's the card I made:








This is the inside of my card:





I'm still doing the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge. This is Card #51.



http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-f40/2014-100-100-first-round-t581992.html




I hope you'll participate in the Sweet Stampin' Sketch Challenge this week!


Thank you for stopping by my blog today! 



Image/Sentiments: Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black, Stampin' UP! Crushed Curry, and Staples White
Designer Paper: DCWV Black and White Paper Pad, Karen Foster Admission Tickets, and Paper Studio Popcorn
Embellishments: Brads from unknown vendors

17 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations Jeanette!!! (No wonder I didn't get a look in with talent like yours applying!)
Love that card too - cute image and beautifully coloured with great dp.
Blessings
Maxine

An Occasional Genius said...

Yay, welcome on board Jeanette, we're so glad you've joined us! Love this card, so happy & I can't believe you're on card #51...well done you! Have a great weekend xx

mixamatoasties said...

Welcome to the team Jeanette. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations and getting to know you.

Susan x

jimlynn said...

WooHoo!!! Big congrats Jeanette!!! I'm so excited for you on this too.
I'm the Guest Designer there this month and it's a great group!!
Love your cute card - and that patterned paper is perfect for a fun time and card. Precious!
Lyn

MiamiKel said...

Congratulations, girl! Wow, I think you have a record DTs! They are blessed to have you! I love the creative touch of your 'trademark' perfectly matched dsp to the image :)

Can't wait to see all the things ahead that you create!

Chris said...

Your card is fabulous, Jeanette. Adorable image and those papers are perfect! Welcome to the team!!
Chris
x

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Congratulations Jeanette! Great card...you're doing so well with your 100 card challenge!
Hugs,
Tracey

Unknown said...

Congrats on your DT spot and welcome to an awesome team, you will love it. Great card too, love the colours and fab image. Hugz

:: BlueInks :: said...

Congratulations! They are lucky to have you on their DT.

Okay now about this card. So very cute!!!! I just love the layout and that little popcorn brad is all time!

Lee-Anne said...

Congrats on joining the DT, Jeanette! This card is so creative! Love the theme and your design! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Lela said...

Wow, another great card, love the colors. You amaze me with all you get done. You'll be a super addition to the design team

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo, dance, skip, shout and jump. Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I love your fun card. Way to go on coordinating the papers and embellishments with the image. Too fun!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a pretty card- love the sentiment-Congrats to you on the new DT!

Barb said...

Congrats Jeanette--what a great card! Love the sketch!

They will be happy they picked you to be on their team!

Judy McMullen said...

OMG! I love this card!! It is so me...with my fav food: POPCORN!

Lori Turner said...

super dooper cute, Jeanette!!! I love those penguins!!