Sunday, February 17, 2019

Soda-Lighted We're Friends



I'm soda-lighted you've stopped by the blog today!

Don't you just love a play on words? I know I do. So when I find a stamp set like the SumMore Fun Soda-Lighted set, I gravitate toward them. Just look at the fun sentiment, which of course is in the set...

Soda-lighted
to be your friend


I added some clear dots (Cloud 9 Rain Dots) to some of the bubbles, as well as for some embellishment in the bottom left corner of the card. 

The soda cans on the front of the card are fairly large, which looks great on the card front, but I'm glad there's also a smaller can in the stamp set, which I used on the inside of my card.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Stamp Set: SumMore Fun Soda-Lighted stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Ranger Weathered Wood Distress Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White and SU Real Red CS

Embellishments: Cloud 9 Rain Drops and Washi Tape from an unknown vendor



1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

So cute. I can't remember the last time there was a soda can in my house!! I think that is probably a good thing!