Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Blessed


The Bible Journaling group on SCS has a monthly theme, selected by the leader of the group, Julie. Each month we are to journal a verse/passage related to that month's theme. This month Julie chose Blessed/Blessing for the theme.

I recently purchased (second-hand) the Our Daily Bread Ask, Seek, Knock stamp set. It had the perfect Scripture stamp for this theme so I quickly decided to Bible Journal Proverbs 8:34.


My journaling Bible is the NLT translation. 

Joyful are those who listen to me,
watching for me daily at my gates,
waiting for me outside my home!
For whoever finds me finds life
and receives favor from the Lord.
Proverbs 8:34-35



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Our Daily Bread Ask, Seek, Knock stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and Ivory CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishment: Washi Tape from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Jenny Griffis said...

Hi Jeanette - how do I subscribe to or follow your blog?

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful scripture to illustrate Jeanette, and so appropriate stamp for it too - Love the result
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the bricks and wooden door!! Sensational Bible journal entry, Jeanette!!