Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Warm and Cozy


The Three Muskekteers are at it again this month (I've lost track of how long we've been doing this). Kelly hosted, which meant she chose the image (and sentiments) for our use. She decided to embrace the "season upon us" and celebrate winter. I'm glad she did, because that meant we got to play with this darling image... Kaylee (from Some Odd Girl).

Not that I'm suggesting any of the Three Musketeers are odd girls, you understand. 


Jeanette - Barb - Kelly



Here's Kaylee:



Here's the inside of my card:



Let's all head over to Kelly's blog and Barb's blog now to see their cards.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment (provided by Kelly): Some Odd Girl Kaylee stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Recollections 110# White CS (I colored it with Copic Markers)

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# Blue CS and other papers from my scrap file

Embellishments: Washi Tape and Brads from unknown vendors

3 comments:

Barb said...

What a fantastic card. You did an awesome job in coloring all of the detail--I was a slacker.......... I love the design too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Kaylee looks so snug - a gorgeous card Jeanette.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

You would think it was freezing with the way I am bundling up around here these days!! If I had some of that beautiful snow, I would have to add MORE layers!! Great winter card!!