Saturday, December 8, 2018

You're Udder-ly Wonderful


I often times need a Thank You (You're Appreciated) kind of card to send quickly so I try to keep a few of them on hand. Today's card is one such card. 

Thanks for Being 
Udder-ly Wonderful

The little cows on the card are brads from Eyelet Outlet. How fun is that!?!?! The sentiment is from the Technique Tuesday Gertie and Garth Goat stamp set.








Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Eyelet Outlet Products: Cow Brads

Stamp Set: Technique Tuesday Gertie and Garth Goat stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Papers: Recollections Black, Kraft, and 110# White CS and DP from my scrap file

Die: CC Designs Holiday Tag 

Embellishment: Ribbon from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is such a fun card Jeanette - love the punny sentiment and the two fabulous brads, and the 'country-fied gingham fits perfectly!
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

Those cow brads are awesome and I love the pun. Those are always my favorite! So cute!

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I am loving the cows.

Lynn McAuley said...

Lovin' the gingham!! Fun than you card!!