Saturday, September 8, 2018

You Color My World


I decided to try my hand at adding a bit of water color behind my globe. I wasn't real sure how to do that, but I just played a bit. I doodled 5 different colors of Arteza Water Color Markers randomly, then took an Aqua Pen and added water. I wanted a mottled look, which I was able to achieve with this technique.

I liked that the water color portion was soft/subtle because I wanted the Eyelet Outlet embellishments to add the vibrancy to my card with their bright, fun colors.




Eyelet Outlet Products Used:




I added some Washi Tape to the inside of my card, too:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Eyelet Outlet: Color Pencil Washi Tape - Wide, Enamel Dots, Heart Brad, and Skinny Washi Tape

Stamp: Endless Creations You Color My World stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Die: Sizzix Mini Globe

Color (behind globe): Arteza Water Color Markers and Aqua Pen

Papers: Canson Water Color Paper, Recollections Black CS, and SU CS from my scrap file


3 comments:

Donna said...

gorgeous card! Love your water color and the washi tape. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful vibrant card Jeanette, and your water colouring 'works' so well. That Washi tape is stunning, especially the pencil one!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

What fabulous washi tape for this sensational card, Jeanette!! I'm so glad I bought that globe die!!