Sunday, September 2, 2018

You Are Amazing!


It's September (the second day of September, to be exact). I'm not sure how long it's been since I've been so excited for a month to get here. This month is going to be a FANTASTIC month!!!

For starters, it is the month when I'm starting as a design team member for Victorine Originals! YAY! In case you're wondering - and are as confused as I am - SumMore Fun is the home of Victorine Originals Red Rubber Stamps and Raisin Boat Clear Photopolymer Stamps. I'm still trying to figure all of this out, but hopefully Sabrina (the owner/boss) will be forgiving of my mistakes and will gently guide me to intelligence.

In any case, if you've not checked out the SumMore Fun Mood Board challenges yet, you need to go HERE and enjoy some inspiration from the team. 

If you want to shop - and you know you do - you can do that HERE. You can even rent stamps at Raisin Boat, isn't that cool? You'll find the details on that HERE.

For today... I'm just playing. This card was made with the first full stamp set I was given as part of the  design team. THANK YOU, Sabrina!

SumMore Fun On Pointe is one of the items offered in the September release.




Just look at this set:




Oh! OH! I forgot to mention... you can also purchase other goodies at SumMore Fun! Seriously! The little dots on my image were made with a light blue Viva Pearl Pen. Fun stuff! SumMore Fun has a wide variety of colors to choose from - check them out HERE.


Here's the inside of my card:



Remember I told you "for starters" this is going to be a FANTASTIC month because it's the beginning of my design team role with Victorine Originals? Well, that's not all... it's also an AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL - FANTASTIC month because I'm going to gain another title this month - I'm going to become a mother-in-law. My son Jeremy and his fiancé are getting married on the 28th. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Products Used

Stamp Set: SumMore Fun On Pointe stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Dies: Nestabilities Circles

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White and SU Dapper Denim CS and paper Studio Cosmic Sky and Pebbles Family Ties DP

Embellishments: Michael's Ribbon and Viva Light Blue Pearl Pen 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! The artwork on those images is gorgeous - so elegant… I can almost imagine her dancing gracefully! :0) CONGRATS on your happy news regarding your son! How exciting!

Scrapper69 said...

Such a beautiful card! I Love how you used the dancer! It's a joy to have you on the team!! And Congratulations to your son & soon to be daughter!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Theresa

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh this is so soft and pretty! Love the nice dotty effect too. Congrats on your new DT- awesome image and set!

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Jeanette, your card is beautiful!! Congratulations on joining Victorine Originals as a designer! Great accomplishment! Also, congratulations on being a MIL!

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and beautiful design. I am a new follower :) Hugs xxx
Linda xxx
http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

kiwimeskreations said...

What an exciting month Jeanette - congratulations on become i Mother-in-law, and also on your DT position - that stamp set looks amazing, and the card is brilliant!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulous set sure to be popular with dancers!! Congratulations on your addition to the Victorine Originals design team, Jeanette!!

stampingbowd said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! The ballerina is so elegant! You gave her a beautiful background. I am off to check the new to me company. Congrats on the new DT position!