Saturday, September 1, 2018

Pass the Popcorn Like a Good Friend





I might not go to the movies very often - okay, like never - but I do know that proper movie etiquette surely requires that...

GOOD FRIENDS Pass the Popcorn!




This is one of those cards that just seemed to go together. You know the kind... the ones you sit down and have an idea and run with it. Before you know it, the card is finished.

I used the Stampin' UP! Work of Art stamp set to lay down a splash of color... stamped the wording (from the Cat's Pajamas Good Friends stamp set), added some brads and bling... and It's a Wrap!


Eyelet Outlet Products Used:



Here's the inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Eyelet Outlet: Black Pearl Bling Strip, Movie Brads, and Popcorn Ticket Brads

Stamp Sets: Cat's Pajamas Good Friends and Stampin' UP! Work of Art 

Inks: Memento Desert Sand, Lady Bug, and Tuxedo Black and Stampin' UP! Pumpkin Pie

Papers: Recollections Black and SU Sahara Sand CS and Paper Studio Big Stripes Black/White DP

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Jeanette - and so different to your usual style - well done!
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Love it! And double love it that it was a quick card. That rarely happens!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I just love popcorn : ) I love this card and the sentiments you used- like them alot!

Lynn McAuley said...

My favorite card I've seen today!! Love, love, love this, Jeanette!!