Friday, September 7, 2018

God Is My Strength


Susan is this month's hostess in the Crafters of Faith group on SCS, which means she is the one who chose the Scripture/Challenge for us to use as our guideline for our projects.

Susan's Theme...

Scripture: PSALM 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.  

Challenge: Make a card or other item that illustrates that God is the strength of your heart.


I snooped around in my stash of stamps and finally decided on a stamp set from Our Daily Bread for my card. The verse featured on my card is not the same verse that Susan chose, obviously, but I think it fits the theme. 

God is ALWAYS my strength... but I think I notice it most when troubles come my way. 




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Stamp Set: Our Daily Bread Lamp Burning stamped with Memento London Fog and Paris Dusk Inks

Papers: SU Night of Navy and Sahara Sand CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: SU Brads and Ribbon from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

bensarmom said...

Jeanette,
I love your card. I love the blue which accents your card. I almost used this stamp set for my card this month. Great minds huh?

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this set Jeanette, and the way you have masked off the verse as well as stamping it in blue is stunning
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this nautical beauty with its sensational scripture of encouragement!!