Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Gallery Gazers CASE #3


This is my monthly Gallery Gazers CASE post. The Gallery Gazers is a blog group with members who peruse the SCS Gallery often, admiring the cards found there. Once a month each member is supposed to CASE a card she finds.

I saved/favorited many MANY cards. After much consideration, I decided to CASE a card created by user stampinmomnh. You can see her card HERE. I obviously CASE'd her card, but did not copy it. Her overall design is what attracted me most to her card, so I did a similar design.


I tried to cute the image with my Scan N Cut, 
but I couldn't get it to cooperate so I finally gave up and just fussy cut it. 




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Stamps: Penny Black Sweet Wishes and The Ink Road Bella Floral stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black, Pink, and White CS and DP from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Paper Pad

Embellishments: Recollections Rhinestones

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is very pretty! Neat layout, too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How beautiful Jeanette!

Margaret said...

Gorgeous. I love your background with the newspaper looking one. So clever.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Jeanette - love the background and the focal point sited on the dividing line.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I love this blush beauty!