Sunday, September 9, 2018

A Day Without Coffee


Today IS the day! 

What day, you ask? The day for coffee of course. 

Oh, and it's also the day that the Three Musketeers (Barb, Kelly, and me) reveal the cards we made using the same image. I was the lead musketeer this month, which meant I chose the image and sent it to the other two musketeers. I went with an Inky Antics set (Coffee Break #1) and sent not just the image but also four different quotes/sentiments for them to choose from.

I thought this set seemed very appropriate since the three of us often talk about coffee in general, and Starbucks to be specific. 





Be sure to check out what the other two made, too:


Barb (pictured in the middle)
Kelly (pictured on the right)



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Inky Antics Coffee Break #1 stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White and SU Rose Red CS and DP from the Recollections All Occasions Paper Pad

Embellishments: Dress It Up Coffee Talk Button and SU Brads

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I don't even want to know!! Fabulous card, Jeanette!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Jeanette, love the colours you have used on this fabulous card. No coffee??? I might survive - just!
Blessings
Maxine