Monday, July 9, 2018

Three Ways to Use It


FYI - This is my second blog post today. If you're here to see my Three Musketeers post, please keep scrolling (it's the post right after this one) or go HERE to get directly to that post. But... why would you want to skip over seeing this post, so maybe just keep scrolling. ;)

On this blog post I am  going to show three cards - totally different card themes - that I've made using one stamp set.

The stamp set is one of the newly released sets at Eyelet Outlet. It's called Playing Cards, but I've found it's actually quite versatile. I made one card with a playing card theme, but my other two cards are not that at all.

Take a look...




What's the Deal
Eyelet Outlet products:




This is actually a shaker card:



I also put three of the little cards (from the stamp set)
 on the inside of my card:




Thanks for Being a Jack of All Trades
Eyelet Outlet products:



I love that saying - a "Jack of all trades" - 
as that's a term that was used to describe my dad when I was a child.


You're a Perfect Pair
Eyelet Outlet products:



This only ring brads I had were the ones with red centers (stones) 
so I added a glitter enamel dot to the center of my ring:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


SUPPLIES USED (in addition to the Eyelet Outlet products listed in my blog post)

What's the Deal Card

Paper: Recollections Black, Red, and White CS and DP from the DCWV Travel Stack and the Recollections Black and White Paper Pad

Embellishment: Hobby Lobby Sequins


Thanks for Being a Jack of All Trades Card

Paper: Archiver's Slate Gray and Recollections Black and White CS and D from the DCWV Boyhood Stack


You're a Perfect Pair Card

Paper: Recollections Black and 110# White CS and DP from my scrap file

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Sensational cards to show how versatile this fabulous sentiment set is. NOT just for playing cards!! Awesome!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow Jeanette, what stunning cards - love all three, and you may just have enabled me to go visit the Eyelet Outlet....
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

Classy and elegant,each and every one! You really made these sentiments pop! That one with the cards would have stumped me but you did awesome!