Sunday, July 8, 2018

Playing In the Dirt


There's a new challenge at International Art & Soul and the theme is...


Summer Fun


I decided this pair of gardeners are having more summer fun that most people, so I used them to make my card for the challenge.








I hope you'll participate in the challenge!


July 8 -21
Theme: Summer Fun


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Art Impressions Gotta Garden stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and White and SU Green Galore CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: CC Designs Enamel Dots

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Another great card Jeanette. I don't know where you get some of your sentiments but I love them. lol Hazel x

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just adorable! I love the sentiment so much !

Hugs,

Your design team sister ,

Chriss

jimlynn said...

Nothing better than a little play time in the dirt! Love your cute card!
LYnn

Mimi said...

Oh this one had me laughing so much, I so believe no matter how old you are you have to keep your child like qualities alive and use them at any opportunity possible. Super card Jeanette :) :) hugs xxxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette this is such a fun image and you have coloured and mounted it perfectly - love the three red enamel dots! Fabulous detailing.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Another AI MUST HAVE!! What fun, Jeanette!!