Saturday, July 21, 2018

Hang In There


There's a new challenge today at Sweet Stampin' and the theme is a great one!

Rough It Up

I don't very often do distressing on my cards. I like the look - when others do it - but it isn't something that comes naturally to me. So this challenge stretched me, which is a good thing.




I even did a little "roughing it up" on the inside:




I hope you'll participate in the 
Sweet Stampin' "Rough It Up" Challenge!


July 21 - 27


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Unity The Vine stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and Kraft and Staples 110# Ivory CS

Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

Chris said...

You've done a fabulous job Jeanette, love the stamp, the colouring on kraft looks amazing. Those torn edges really add to the design, I really love this card!
Chris
x

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful card!! Loving the torn edges!!