Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Drink Coffee


I think this quote is so funny... and speaks to the coffee lovers amongst us, too. It's part of the Whatnot Sentiments One stamp set from Your Next Stamp.

And I absolutely love the DP on this card. I bought several pieces of it years ago at JoAnn's and wish I'd bought all they had. LOL! I've used it on several cards and am now down to mere scraps of it. Alas, it will soon be completely gone.

But I've decided.... I will not hoard paper. It is meant to be used.

I. will. not. hoard. paper.






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Your Next Stamp Whatnot Sentiment One stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink

Papers: Recollections Kraft and White and SU Early Espresso CS, DP from my scrap file, and a SU Doily

Embellishments: Eyelet Outlet Coffee Brads

7 comments:

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Jeanette I wish I had hoarded that paper too., I have none left unless there is a spare sheet in the closet mixed in with other stuff. Lol Love this card.

Chriss America Real said...

I love the little coffee cup and coffee bean! This card is wonderful, I love the sentiment too!

Hugs,
Chriss

MiamiKel said...

I. do. love. to. drink. my. coffee. every. day! Nice. to. see. you. like. coffee. paper!

Mostly Starbucks, but I think it's coffee - cute card!
The brads are the perfect addition!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love it! That sentiment would make for a funny card for my DH. Love the paper, but I am glad you are USING it!! Have a great day!

Donna said...

Adorable card! I am not a coffee drinker but the sentiment is cute!

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you for the giggle Jeanette - and it's a fabulous card too. I can see why you treasure your paper :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

You know I am sitting here coffee in hand as I work through my blogging this morning!! LOVE this card, of course!!