Monday, June 4, 2018

Getting My Ducks in a Row


When I first saw the Gerda Steiner Designs Lucky Duck stamp set I knew I just had to have it. After all, ducks are very important in our family. Our son Brock loves Loves LOVES to go to the park and feed "his" ducks. He's 6 foot tall but has the joy-filled heart of a young boy... and while he's terrified of dogs, he doesn't seem to mind one bit when all of the ducks (which also includes Canadian Geese) come waddling over as soon as he gets there. They surround him, with outstretched necks waiting for him to toss them bits of bread.

The quote on this card is a stamp from Impression Obsession called Darn Ducks.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs Lucky Ducks and Impression Obsession Darn Ducks stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Fun Stamper Journey Summer Days and Recollections Black and White CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

This could not be truer for me than it is today!! Crazy time!! Fabulous card!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So true, and very cute!

Chriss America Real said...

Ah, so true. We are remodeling our kitchen and I am having a lot of trouble "keeping my ducks in a row."

I am having a prize giveaway on my blog, stop by if you would like to enter to win!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you for the smile this gave me Jeanette - a cute card, beautifully made
Blessings
Maxine