Thursday, June 28, 2018

Amazing Flamingo


On the 28th of each month the Challenge your Stash group on SCS reveals a card they've made featuring that month's theme, which is chosen by one of the members. The catch is we cannot buy anything for the card. It has to be made completely with things we already own.

Now that is usually not a problem... since I have a lot of toys. LOL!

This month's theme was chosen by Lola. She asked us to use an elephant and/or a flamingo on our cards. I actually own several stamps that fit the description of either/or... but I couldn't seem to embrace putting both an elephant and a flamingo on the same card, so I decided to go with a flamingo.




Whipper Snapper Figaro Flamingo 
(that I've owned for a very long time)

My Favorite Things Amazing 
(that I've owned for a year or more)





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamps/Dies: MFT Amazing and Whipper Snapper Figaro Flamingo stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

terry serman said...

Love this cool flamingo....perfect with all that pink!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this unique flamingo! What attitude.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cute pink card, love the sentiment!

MiamiKel said...

Stinkin cute Figaro! He's stylin with the pretty pink paper and the *amazing* bold lettering, paired nicely in black. such elegance! Love the bling over the letter i!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun flamingo image Jeanette - love the expression in it's face, and you have made an amazing card with it
Blessings
Maxine