Monday, May 14, 2018

100% Faithful


This month's theme in the Bible Art Journaling group on SCS is faithfulness or faith. There are so many verses that I could have chosen. I went with one that speaks of God's faithfulness.

I am so glad that I can always depend on His faithfulness!



O Lord God of Heaven's Armies!
Where is there anyone as mighty as you, O Lord?
You are entirely faithful.
Psalm 89:8


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamps: Inky Antics This Is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with colored pencils

Stencil Effect: Craftin' Desert Divas Bright Horizons Stencil and Master's Touch Acrylic Paint

Letter Stickers: American Crafts and Illustrated Faith

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Surely a reassuring verse, and a wonderful journalling of it Jeanette.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous sunrise above the waves!! Wonderful work!