Saturday, March 3, 2018

You Make Me Smile


I love oversized/large sentiment stamps. For one thing they make a bold statement... but they also make it pretty fast/easy to make a card, since there's never any coloring to do. Some of the very best sentiment stamps can be found at The Project Bin. In fact, that is the focus of most of their stamps. The Project Bin tag line reflects that: A Way with Words.

When I found out that Sentiment Only is the theme at Sweet Stampin' this week, I immediately thought of The Project Bin. I pulled out my bin - yes I have a bin of their stamps - and looked for the one I would use. Found it!


My Card Featuring The Project Bin #bff:




I hope you'll participate in the challenge at:


March 3 - 9
Theme: Sentiments Only


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Supplies Used

Stamp: The Project Bin #bff stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink

Papers: Recollections Black and Ivory and Su Rose Red CS and DP from the Simple Stories Emoji Love Paper Pad

Embellishment: AMuse Studio Ribbon

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Wonderful sentiment for that paper. Love your card Jeanette.
Lynn

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Jeanette, that paper is SO fun! I did laugh out loud at the sweetness of it. Those emoji's are so cute! But I LOVE the sentiment, that spoke to my soul just a little bit. Utterly brilliant card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Margaret said...

What a great sentiment and card you made with it. Your dp is just perfect for it.

Chris said...

Such a lovely sentiment, I really like that stamp, the papers are the perfect choice, love how you always finish the inside of your cards, it makes them extra special!
Chris
x