Thursday, January 18, 2018

I Love You More Than Buttered Popcorn


Thursdays are one of my favorite days of the week because that's the day I get to showcase The Project Bin stamps here on my blog. I am honored, humbled, and downright excited to be part of the design team. Denise, the owner of The Project Bin stamps is the kindest woman on the planet of the earth. And talented, too. She has a couple of brand new sets in The Project Bin store, so if you haven't seen them yet you need to rush right over and check them out. But wait! Before you go, be sure to check out my card today. It features one of my most favorite TPB stamp sets (which comes complete with the coordinating dies) - called Just Poppin'.






Here is the inside of my card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Stamp/Die Set: The Project Bin Just Poppin' stamped with MFT Extreme Black Ink

Papers: Recollections Black and White CS, AMuse Studio Polka Dot DP and other papers from my scrap file

Embellishment: Washi Tape from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Congratulations, they are lucky to have you on their team. A super fun card and image set!

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Congratulations, Jeanette!! You did a fantastic job of coloring that box of popcorn! Great card!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Jenaette - the popcorn looks almost good enough to eat - not that I eat the stuff! :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I can't go to the movies with a bag of buttered popcorn!! In Texas, it costs more than the movie!! Ticket $5.75. Popcorn and coke $12.00! Super fun card, Jeanette!!