Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Dogs Are Best


I am so excited! I won a $50 gift certificate from My Favorite Things (in the Falliday Fest at SCS). So here's a BIG shout out and thanks to MFT for being an incredible sponsor of Falliday Fest! THANK YOU!!!

The timing couldn't have been better, either... because I received my gift certificate just before the release of the December Furever Friends kit. So of course that was one of the things I got with my gift certificate. Oh my goodness... the stamp set is ADORABLE!

I also had my debut to MFT inks with this kit. I don't own any MFT inks other than the little cube that came in the kit... but based on it, I am very impressed!




Oops! I got so excited telling you about my MFT win and the cute Cute CUTE kit that I forgot to mention that I made this card for the new challenge at Craftaholics R Us.


January 10 - 16
Theme: Patterned Paper

I hope you'll participate!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: MFT Furever Friends stamped with MFT Extreme Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and White and SU Crushed Curry CS and DP from the Paper Studio Spoiled Rotten Paper Pad

Embellishments: ribbon FX Ribbon and Brads from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Your card is soooo cute! MFT is one of my top fave Stamp companies.

Lynn McAuley said...

Dogs indeed are best!! I want one or two so badly!! Super cute card!!

How in the heck did I get so far behind on your blog? I guess it must be because you are so prolific at putting out remarkable designs!!

Glad I could get here today to see all the awesomeness I have missed!!!