Sunday, December 10, 2017

Puppy Kisses



There's a new challenge at International Art & Soul... and it's going to be an  extra-SPECIAL and extra-LONG one. It's going to last a month, which will give you plenty of time to play along. And it's going to be all sparkly because the theme is... SPARKLE!










I am always disappointed when I try to photograph a card that sparkles because my poor photography skills just do not capture the sparkle. This time is no exception. So let me tell you about the sparkle.

1. The edges of the green ribbon in the corner are sparkly silver.

2. The snowflake brad is a sparkly glittery one.

3. The designer paper has touches of sparkle to it (some of the stars).

4. I used a Zig Wink of Stella Marker to color Santa's belt buckle.

5. I added touches of Stickles Glitter Glue to the image.

So, yes, my card sparkles!






I hope you'll get your sparkle stuff out and play along, too!


December 10 - January 6
Theme: Lots of Sparkle


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp: Gerda Steiner Puppy Kisses for Santa stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Colored with Copic Markers and a Zig Wink of Stella Marker

Papers: Recollections Black, Red, and White CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Blue and Ribbon and a Snowflake-Shaped Brad from unknown vendors


7 comments:

Margaret said...

Great job on the challenge. Love that adorable image.

Hazel said...

The image is super cute and I can see the sparkle. I agree that it's difficult to photograph glitter, my glitter paper doesn't show at all. Have a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2018. Hazel x

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! This card is adorable ! I love all the sparkle !

Hugs,

Your DT sister ,

Chriss

Shelly Schmidt said...

The Santa and puppy are so sweet! Love your embellishments- and the HoHoHo ribbon is too cool!

Donna said...

Your image is just adorable! And I love the coloring. Way to sparkle!

Foxy said...

Love your card! Great Copic coloring. What could be better a puppy and Santa. Now I want this stamp!

Lynn McAuley said...

This sweet card sure pulls at my heartstrings!! Nothing is better than precious doggy kisses!!