Saturday, December 30, 2017

Dutch Cuties


I am sorry to say that this is my last post as a member of the Frantic Stamper design team. It has been a fantastic experience, true to the company's name. I started with the February 2017 release and have created every month since then and I must say, the dies/stamps are excellent quality and so much fun! I want to thank Fran and Kathy for allowing me to design for Frantic Stampers! THANK YOU!

Today's card featured some Dutch-themed dies from Frantic Stamper.








Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Frantic Stamper Precision Dies: Base Paper Doll Body #FRA-DIE-10361, Dutch Doll Clothing #FRA-DIE-10362, and Windmill #FRA-DIE-10363

Papers: Recollections Red and White and all other papers from my scrap file
SaveSave

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are great Jeanette
Have a great 2018
Gr Karin

Donna said...

So cute! What a fun card.

kiwimeskreations said...

Jeanette you have once again rocked those dies - you have been a great asset to Frantic Stamper!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

SWEET beyond words!! What a sensational card, Jeanette!