Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 in Review


Each year for the past few, I've done a Year in Review post. Essentially, it is my attempt to choose my favorite of the cards I've made each month. This can be quite challenging, since some months I have a couple (or more) that I really like... and other months I can't say I'm crazy about a single one. But it's still fun to attempt to do this. Therefore, these are my personal favorite cards of 2017 (one from each month). As a bonus this year I will also share my six favorite Bible Journaling pages of the year.




































These are my six favorite Bible Journaling entries of the year 2017 (in the order of my favorites)...




















And of course an Honorable Mention - 
because I sure love my son, Brock!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Wonderful year in review - most of the cards I remember swooning over the first time I saw them!

Happy New Year, Jeanette ~ may 2018 hold a multitude of blessings.

Donna said...

Awesome projects, Jeanette! Happy New Year!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful projects Jeanette - the one I like the most of the round-up is your March card!
Blessings
Maxine

Barb said...

Thanks for posting all of these great cards again and showing us your favorites bible pages too. I love them as they are all so different.

Lynn McAuley said...

I'm seeing a few of my favorites here, too, Jeanette! A great representation of the amazing work you have done during 2017!!