Monday, October 30, 2017

Falliday Continues



I have been working on the seven additional cards for the Falliday Fest... and I am finished. I showed one of them this morning and I'll have one more on my blog Tuesday morning for my Try Something New post. Here are the other five.







First is the challenge for last Tuesday - a color challenge - Delightfully Blissful with a Twist...


Blackberry Bliss
Tangelo Twist
Daffodil Delight
Black (optional)

I didn't have all of these exact colors in my stash so I did a wee bit of substituting, but I got pretty close.





Wednesday's card was a sketch challenge - Sketch Challenge 668.






Thursday's challenge required fussy cutting - Cut It Out!





Saturday's card was a photo inspiration challenge - JellyCat.

There were five pictures to choose from for our inspiration. This is the one I chose...



I also tried a new technique with this card - I saw a Unity Quick Tip video about Sepia coloring and gave it a try. I thought it turned out pretty cool.

I'm not sure why, but I could not get the photo of the inside to show up the right color. UGH!



Sunday's challenge was the Featured Stamper challenge - CraftieJennie is this week's Featured Stamper. I had such a fun time looking through her gallery. I finally chose THIS CARD to CASE.







Thanks for stopping by my blog!


Supplies Used on the Color Challenge Card

Stamps: Whipper Snapper Witch's Brew and sentiment stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers 

Papers: Archiver's Burnt Umber, Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Pumpkin Pie CS and DP from my scrap file
Embellishments: Oriental Trading Bat Brad, Paper Studio Brads, Ribbon FX Ribbon, and Stickles Glitter Glue 

Supplies Used on the Sketch Card

Stamp: Merry Christmas from an unknown vendor stamped with Gina K Onyx Black Ink
Papers: Recollections Green, Ivory, and Red CS and DP from my scrap file
Corner Rounder Punch: EK Success
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Ribbon

Supplies Used on the Fussy Cut Card

Stamp Sets: Stampin' UP! Sky's the Limit and Unity No Words Bloom (on front) and Be Joyful (inside) stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers
Papers: Recollections Black and White CS and DP from my scrap file
Embellishment: Dashes Dots and Checks Ribbon and Stickles Glitter Glue

Supplies Used on the Photo Inspiration Card

Stamp Sets: Unity Part of the Story and Books a' Flutter stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers
Papers: Recollections White, Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel, and Green (unknown name from SU) CS
Embellishment: Paper Studio Washi Tape

Supplies Used on the Featured Stamper Card

Stamps: The Project Bin Wise Men stamped with Gina K Onyx Black Ink
Papers: Recollections Blue and Teal and Stampin' UP! Crushed Curry CS and DP from my scrap file
Embellishment: CC Designs and Gina Marie Enamel Dots

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

A fabulous parade of delightful designs!! Awesome work on these wonderful cards, Jeanette!