Saturday, August 26, 2017

The Witch Is In



I immediately fell in love with the Mix & Match Witches Legs precision die in the new release at Frantic Stamper. It is so much fun!!! Then I saw the Big Cauldron die in the same release and thought, "Why not?" ....

so this card was developed in my mind long before any of the other cards I made for this release.

Oh, and I also used a stamp set from the new release at Frantic Stamper - The Witch Is In #FRA-CL-080.








Did you see the "steam" rolling out of the top of the cauldron. I used the unused part of the paper I cut as a stencil and added some glitter paste to the steam area.


I even had to add some witches legs to the inside of my card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Frantic Stamper Precision Dies: Big Cauldron #FRA-DIE-10268 and Mix & Match Witches Legs #FRA-DIE-10267

Stamps: Frantic Stamper The Witch Is in #FRA-CL-080 and Sugar Pea Eek-a-Boo stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Papers: Recollections Black and Purple and Stampin' UP! Creamy Caramel CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Bo Bunny Glitter Paste and a spider button from an unknown vendor


2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh too cute! I'm getting visions of when we saw Wicked! Beautifully done and very creative!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love, love, LOVE this!! What a wickedly wonderful Halloween card, Jeanette!!