Sunday, August 6, 2017

It's in the Bag




I have owned some Loralie Art Stamps for a long time... and truthfully, I rarely use them because they are such large images. I'm mostly a card-maker and the images fill up almost the entire card when I do use them. Therefore I tend to not use them.

Today I have a non-card to share - so it was a perfect place to use one of these over-sized stamps.



August 6 - 19
Theme: Boxes & Bags

I hope you'll participate!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Loralie Art Stamps Birthday Girl stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers 

Sentiment: Stampin' UP! (from an unidentified set) stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Papers: Recollections CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments; Michael's Rhinestones and Stickles Glitter Glue
SaveSave

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Such a great image. I'm glad that you had the chance to use it. Your coloring is amazing! Love the dp you used also. Hugs, Maggie, DT Teamie

Barb said...

What a cute idea--I too have some of those stamps and never know how to use them!

Christine Harrop said...

A cute gift bag Jeanette. Christine x

Lynn McAuley said...

What a wonderful use of this over-sized stamp! It dresses up this brown bag into a sassy birthday presentation!! Love the striped hat to match your background!! Who said you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!??! They don't know you, Jeanette!!