Monday, August 21, 2017

Fairy Nice



The Creative Card Chicks on SCS have fun each month... we get a special envelope of goodies from the month's hostess and then get to play with the contents.

This month Suzy is the hostess. She sent us an adorable Pixie/Fairy themed kit, featuring images form an older Stampin' UP! stamp set called "Fairy Nice"... isn't this image darling?

Thank you, Suzy!







Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


The kit from Suzy included...

Stamp Set - SU Fairy Nice

Paper - Paper Studio and Core'dinations

Ribbon - Ribbo Boutique (Hobby Lobby)

Embellishments - Paper Studio

I added Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Flirty Flamingo to complete the card.

2 comments:

Carol W said...

Wow Jeanette, I love this card both inside and out. Just stunning.

Lynn McAuley said...

I need to add some fairies to my collection! This one is certainly precious!! I love the papers and colors you have used to showcase her, Jeanette!