Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gumballs of Fun

I showed you a 2-page instructional display for a punch art elf a couple of days ago. It was for Rachel's swap on SCS. I actually took two spots in her swap, so today I'm going to show you my other creation. (It's not nearly as detailed as the elf!)




I used to love to put my coins in the gumball machine - and HOPE that I would get a red gumball. I'm not sure why, but I always thought the red ones were best. LOL!




The designer paper I used is from the DCWV Snack Pack - it is great big shiny gumballs. I thought it was a good match for this layout.






Cardstock: Paper Company Black, Stampin' UP! Metallic Silver, and Real Red, Staples White, and scraps from my scrapfile
Designer Paper: DCWV Snack Pack
Embellishment: Mini Brad

4 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

So adorable. Kids (adults too) would love this! I am always amazed at what you can do with punches.

Unknown said...

Wow...! Lovely effect

Jacquel said...

How stinking clever is this?!!!! I LOVE this....I feel a case coming on especially for the elf! TFS!!!

Darlene said...

What a FUN creation!! Thank you so much for the page illustrating the punches used and samples of their shapes, now even I can copy this, LOL. The gumball paper is perfect! So cheerful & fun!