Saturday, November 24, 2018

Water You Waiting For


I love funny cards... humor just seems to make my day. 


What are Water you waiting for?

Call me so we can catch up.






I used several different Eyelet Outlet products 
to make this humorous card:


I generated the phrases on my computer 
and printed them out from there, 
so this is a stamp-free card.


Here's a closeup so you can see some of the details better:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Eyelet Outlet ProductsJewel StripsPipe Set BradsSelfie Phone BradSkinny Washi TapeTear Drop Bling, and Telephone Brad

Paper: Recollections Black and White and SU Real Red CS and October Afternoon Walking in the Park DP

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful punny card Jeanette - love that you have generated your own sentiments
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

What clever sentiments! They go great with those wonderful brads. Clever card!

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute and clever!! Such a fun card!