Friday, November 2, 2018

VSN Mini - A Charlie Brown Christmas


Splitcoast Stampers is having a Mini VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) this evening. There will be three challenges. This card is the one I created for the first challenge, which is hosted by Misti (Scraperwannabe on SCS).


Challenge: A Charlie Brown Christmas

Misti challenged us to use a tree on our card - decorated or not - nice and big or more Charlie Brown looking.






You can see I also added a strip of DP to the inside of my card:





Thanks for stopping by my blog this evening!


Stamp Set: Unity Small Stuff Christmas stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White and SU Crushed Cucumber CS and Paper Studio Red/White Big Stripe DP

Embellishments: Hobby Lobby Holly, Michael's Rhinestones, and Nuvo Crystal Dots

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this sweet card! I have a similar stamp- not Unity- but I so love it!!!

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is still one of my favorite Unity stamps - and I love what you did with yours! Delightful and classic card!

Lynn McAuley said...

I one year had a Christmas tree like this (on purpose)!!! Fun card!