Saturday, November 10, 2018

It's An Eyelet Outlet Jungle


Life can be kind of crazy sometimes... loud, wild, fun! In fact, life can be a jungle!

So today I used a variety of Eyelet Outlet products to create a jungle-themed card.

It's a Jungle Out There!




Eyelet Outlet Products

Animal Print Washi Tape - similar to this one


I don't know about you, 
but this card makes me want to go on a safari!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Eyelet Outlet Products: Animal Print Washi Tape - similar to this oneBear Brads, and Jungle Mix Brads

Stamp: DRS It's a Jungle Out There stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White and SU More Mustard CS

3 comments:

Donna said...

Or maybe visit the zoo. I haven't been there is ages. I suspect when the twins get a bit older we'll be taking them there. Cute card and great selection of brads. Love the layout too!

Lynn McAuley said...

Fun layout with your strips of animal print and these fun animals, Jeanette!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Jeanette - love those brads, and I have discovered that I can buy them, and where, in NZ.
Blessings
Maxine