Sunday, November 4, 2018

Have a Bubbly Birthday


I love finding a stamp set that is very unique... and I think the one featured on my blog today is just that. I'm not familiar with any other stamp company that has a set with soda/cola cans on it. 

There are bubbles and sentiments, too. FUN! And look at that... no matter what you call it - soda, pop, or like my grandpa always said "soda pop" - the word is there for your use.

Speaking of my grandpa... he was such a joy in my life and loved to tease and tell whoppers! When I was a youngster he always told me he was going to trade my grandma off for "sodie-pop". Of course there was a twinkle in his eye and not a single bit of truth to the statement, but I'd squeal and he'd laugh. Such a GREAT memory!








I added a few touches of light blue to the bubbles and then placed five "bubbly" rhinestones on them to add some dimension...



Have a bubbly birthday!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Stamp Set: SumMore Fun Soda-lighted stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White and SU Marina Mist CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Michael's Washi Tape and Recollections Rhinestones

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute birthday card, but I have given up bubbly drinks. Just coffee, tea, and water for me these days!!