Thursday, November 15, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving Blessings


NOTE: I have two blog posts today. If you're here to see the Dueling Darling post, either keep scrolling or go HERE. But check out this blog post, too... it features a card I made using the Eat Pie stamp set from The Project Bin.


Can you believe it? Thanksgiving is one week from today. 

We're going to have a "first" this Thanksgiving. For the first time - EVER! - our daughter-in-law is coming for the holiday. Okay, to be fair, she has been to our home many times - even on Thanksgiving. BUT... she is now our daughter-in-law. She is a blessing to our family and we are thankful that she and our son got married in September.

We'll be eating a log of good food on Thanksgiving... but not likely any pie, since I don't make pie. (I also don't eat pie, hence why I don't make it. I have never cared for pie.)


That being said, I do like 
the Eat Pie stamp set 



I used it to make this card:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Stamp Set: The Project Bin Eat Pie stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with a Copic Marker

Papers: Fun Stampers Journey Hazelnut Blend, Recollections Ivory, and SU Cajun Craze CS and DP from the DCWV Amber Autumn Paper Pad

Embellishment: Leaf-shaped Brad from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this card of Thanksgiving with all your wonderful autumn leaves, Jeanette!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

What a great card! But more important what a great Thanksgiving you will be having. Many more to come I'm sure.

MiamiKel said...

Testing testing 1 2 3!

Oh please work! :)

Now this card - perfection!