Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Flowers for the Anniversary Celebration


I needed to make an Anniversary card and discovered I own very few Anniversary-themed stamps. However... flowers are perfect for anniversaries, right? And I do own a lot of flower stamps. Perfect!

I paired the gorgeous jar of flowers (Unity's So Very Grateful) with the Art Impressions Happy Anniversary stamp from their Love Birds set to make this card.




Here's the inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: Unity So Very Grateful stamped with Memento Cottage Ivy Ink and colored with Copic Markers and Art Impressions Love Birds (inside sentiment) stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Paper: Recollections Black and 110# White and SU Cameo Coral CS, AMuse Studio  Polka Dot DP, and SU Paper Doily

Embellishments: Recollections Rhinestones and SU Ribbon

2 comments:

Donna said...

Very pretty, Jeanette! Since we are getting freezing rain and snow tonight the flowers are welcome!

Lynn McAuley said...

Your wonderful jar of red roses makes for a beautiful anniversary design!!