Saturday, November 3, 2018

Bear Sighting on the Scenic Route


I love to travel... trips are always an adventure.  Some of my favorites have been through the mountains (both the Rockies and the Appalachians) where I've thrilled at bear sightings. I tried to capture those memories in today's card.

I created a photographed scene (remember the polaroid camera photos?) of a bear sighting. I used a variety of Eyelet Outlet brads to create this scene.


Bicycle Brads (the Explore Sign)




Here's a closeup so you can see the fun brads better:



Take the Scenic Route!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Eyelet Outlet ProductsBear BradsBicycle Brads (the Explore Sign), Paw BradsPine Tree BradsSummer Tree Brads, and Truck Brads

Stamp Set: Technique Tuesday On Vacation stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Die: My Favorite Things Instaframe

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White and SU Garden Green CS and DP from my scrap file.


NOTE: I tore the edges of some brown DP fro the rolling hills and inked the torn edges with Ranger Distress Oxide Vintage Photo Ink

2 comments:

Donna said...

Super cute! Great variety of brads. Love it!

Lynn McAuley said...

Absolutely awesome, Jeanette!! I love this amazing card and your fun use of brads!!