Friday, November 23, 2018

Always Grateful


Suzy is the hostess of the Creative Card Chicks group on SCS this month and she sent us a fun set of goodies to play with.

Here's what Suzy told us...

Since November is the last of the fall months I decided to use the set Always Thankful. This is the time of year we sit down and think of our list of things we are thankful for. "Because thee is always something for which to be thankful" ... to quote Charles Dickens.

Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all!

SU Always Thankful on Recollections 110# White with Memento Tuxedo Black ink

Papers: Glitz French Kiss Script (burlap) from Joann's, Paper Studio Gingham HL, Peach Brush Strokes Recollections

Ribbon: yellow and brown burlap from The Ribbon Boutique HL

Paper Flowers: Fall Crafts HL and leaves from my old teaching supplies

I hope Suzy and the other Chickies like my card!





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


The only thing of my own that I used in making this card was some cardstock (Recollections Black and SU So Saffron).

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Every single moment! Beautiful card, Jeanette!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Jeanette - that burlap type paper behind the delicate image is stunning
Blessings
Maxine

terry serman said...

great use of the papers and embellies!

Kelly said...

Okay, I see you've matted the inside. If I didn't admire your attention to detail so much, I'd call you an overachiever LOL Great card!