Saturday, October 6, 2018

Santa's Getting Ready


Look at the scene outside the window. It's Santa, getting ready to load up the sleigh with lots of gifts for all the good boys and girls. AND... stamping/crafting supplies for those of us who enjoy that hobby!

I'm asking for lots of brads and fun things from Eyelet Outlet this year.





Here's a closeup of the scene outside the window:



Eyelet Outlet Products Used:



I tied a red cording/bow around the wreath brad.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!


Eyelet Outlet Products: Glitter Winter Wide Washi TapeSanta and Mrs. Claus Brads, Sleigh Brads, Pine Tree Brads, and Wreath Brads

Papers:  Recollections 110# White and SU (Early Espresso and Scraps) CS

Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz Bricked - I sponged the edges with Ranger Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Die: Poppy Stamps Grand Madison Window



1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Absolutely fabulous, Jeanette!! I love this sensational holiday creation!