Saturday, October 20, 2018

A Waffle Lot


I've had the Eyelet Outlet Chicken and Waffle brads for quite a while and I decided it is time to use them.  

Well, the waffle ones anyway. The chicken ones will have to wait for later.







Eyelet Outlet Products Used:




I even added some of the Washi Tape to the inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Eyelet Outlet ProductsChicken and Waffle BradsEnamel Hearts, and Glitter Washi Tape - Red Hearts

Stamp Set: Technique Tuesday Waffle Lot stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with a Copic Marker

Inks (for distressing): Ranger Antique Linen and Tea Dye

Papers: Recollections Black, Kraft, 110# Red and 110# White CS

Die: CC Designs Holiday Tag 

Embellishments: Baker's Twine and Ribbon from unknown vendors

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Jeanette - love the tag size you have used, and the pretty washi tape as well as the brads :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Fantastic stamping, I like this cute food theme and the fantastic brad.

Lynn McAuley said...

Adorable pairing of this stamp set and your wonderful brads!! Super cute card, Jeanette!

Donna said...

This is really cute. I love punny sentiments! The waffles in the background are perfect!