Thursday, September 27, 2018

What Do You Want On Your Tombstone?


Today's card features the Cool Ghoul stamp/die set from The Project Bin. It really is a fun stamp set!!!

Now, lest you wonder what I was trying to do with my card design, let me explain. The reason being... I'm not sure I pulled it off. LOL!

I was trying to make it look like there was a tombstone with ghosts/ghouls swarming round it. Sometimes things look better in my head. 







Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp/Die Set: The Project Bin Cool Ghoul stamped with Catherine Pooler Midnight Ink

Papers: Recollections Black and White and SU Crushed Curry CS and DP and Vellum from my scrap file

Embellishments: Brads from unknown vendors

3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love your card and that stamp set! Such funny sayings. And I like your title of the blog post, it made me think of the pizzas. Not sure if they still make that brand!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! Love the bold colors and how you used vellum for the ghosts. So cute😀

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous bold and bright papers for your see-through ghosts, Jeanette!! Great card!