Monday, September 3, 2018

A Cheery Hello


Some days on our personal calendars just need a bit of cheer. This is one of those days for me... so I made a cheery card - what says cheery better than bright pink, right? 

The mason jar of flowers is part of a Unity stamp set called So Very Grateful. I used my Scan N Cut to trim around the edges... so much easier than the old-fashioned way of fussy cutting. And I never was very good at fussy cutting, so this tool is quickly becoming one of my favorites.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamps: Unity So Very Grateful and Hero Arts Hello stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White and SU Pink Passion CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones and Ribbon from an unknown vendor

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love flowers arranged in Mason jars!! This is so pretty, Jeanette!!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your use of color on each of the layers. So festive and pretty!

Donna said...

Flowers always brighten the day! Gorgeous card!

stampingbowd said...

I love the pink!!! Your inside looks fabulous too! The jar of flowers is gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely cheery card Jeanette - and a beautifully cut image ;)
Blessings
Maxine

kReN said...

Lovely card! I have a Scan n Cut but have to learn how to use it. What card stock do you stamp on? kren dot kurts at gmail dot com