Monday, July 16, 2018

Trucking Along




I inked up one of the new stamp sets at Eyelet Outlet and had so much fun with it that I made three cards!


---------------------------------------->>>






We're Friends for the Long Haul
Eyelet Outlet products:



You're Going Places
Eyelet Outlet products:


And my personal favorite of the three...
Thought You Could Use a Little Pick-Up


Why is it my favorite? 
I love the fact that the Police have pulled over Little Red Truck 
but he Keeps on Smiling anyway!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


SUPPLIES USED (in addition to the Eyelet Outlet products listed in my blog post)

We're Friends for the Long Haul Card

Paper: Recollections Black and White and SU Crushed Curry CS and DP from my scrap file


You're Going Places Card

Paper: Recollections White and SU Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie CS and DP from my scrap file


Thought You Could Use a Little Pick-Up Card

Paper: Recollections Red and 110# White and SU Night of Navy CS and AMuse Studio Clouds and DCWV Boyhood Stack DP 

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Absolutely perfection, Jeanette, in your blending of papers, stamps, and brads!! These cards are such fun!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

You make the cutest cards with the eyelets! Fun they have coordinating stamps- they make fun cards!

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Jeanette. I love these cards. They remind me of my grandsons and they would love them too. Great job my friend!!!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Aww Jeanette you have rocked these cards - they are stunning, all of them!
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

Yessss! our girl with the perfectly patterned paper is back! And these are just darling!