Monday, July 23, 2018

Purr-fect Little Kittens


Here Kitty Kitty! I remember calling cats a lot as a child. We had several through the years. There's just something special about hearing a cat purr. And their personalities. WOW! A bit independent, sassy, and soft and cuddly only when they want to be.


You've Got to Be Kitten Me!



Eyelet Outlet Products used:
Cat Washi Tape


What Part of "Meow" Don't You Understand?





Both of these cards feature this Kitten stamp set from Eyelet Outlet:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Eyelet Outlet ProductsKitten Stamp SetKitten BradsJewel Strips, and Cat Washi Tape

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White CS and DP from my scrap file

Eyelet Outlet ProductsKitten Stamp Set and Kitty Brads

Papers: Recollections Black and Ivory and SU Pumpkin Pie CS, Bo Bunny Pet Shop Cat-Atude DP and other DP from my scrap file

3 comments:

Donna said...

Two awesome cards. The first reminded me of the three little kittens who lost their mittens. The twins and I were just reading about them the other day. My boys now have cats so I am always looking for ideas with cats. Thanks for the inspiration!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

These sure did make me smile. Love them both.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love that the Eyelet Outlet is making sentiment stamps to go with their amazing brads!! What great cards, Jeanette!!