Friday, July 27, 2018

I Am a VSN Virtuoso


I decided to participate in my first ever Virtual Stamping Night (VSN) on SCS this month. I was going to do it live, but life changed... and I was out-of-town for much of the event. I got back in time to do the last two challenges live, and fortunately they give you a week to catch up, so I was able to complete them all. 

Cards must be completed in one hour or less. I'll post the amount of time it took me to make each one. While I'm not showing pictures of the insides of my card (since this post is going to be so full of pictures anyway), I did decorate the inside of each card... AND that is included in the time it took me to make the entire card. 

I am also only going to share the stamps I used, to conserve space, rather than giving a more detailed inventory for each card.




Fire Up the Grill 
- 35 minutes -
SU King of the Grill stamp set







Involuntary Stacation/Get Well
- 24 minutes -
Penny Black Wishing You Well stamp
Your Next Stamp Parrot-ise stamp set





Reading/Books
- 36 minute -
Unity Part of the Story stamp set (image)
Cat's Pajamas stamp set (sentiment)





Inspiration Photo
- 24 minutes -
Unity Out On a Limb stamp set





The Great Outdoors
- 31 minutes -
Whipper Snapper All Boy stamp





Doing What We Love to Do Best
- 27 minutes -
Taylored Expressions Wanda stamp set




Soap Bubble Art
- 48 minutes -
Sizzix Tim Holtz Journey stamp/die set





Holiday World
- 26 minutes -
Craft Lounge Hoppy Holidays stamp set





Scavenger Hunt
- 31 minutes -
Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Nancy Reads the Newspaper stamp
Something You'd Find in a Hotel: Newspaper
Something That Tastes Good: Cup of Coffee
Something That's Red, Yellow, or Orange





Pool Party
- 23 minutes -
Penny Black Adrift stamp





Sliding Into Your Stacation
- 50 minutes -
Art Impressions Panda Slider stamp set





Bicycle Fun
- 33 minutes -
Penny Black Easy Rider stamp





Coffee Break
- 28 minutes -
Casual Friday Coffee Talk stamp set
Stamps of Life coffee4two stamp set/die





Lemony Yellow

- 17 minutes -
Technique Tuesday Bright Idea stamp set





Staycation Passport
- 49 minutes -
Unizo Coffee & Friends stamp set
Whipper Snapper This Coffee stamp





Going to the Zoo
- 34 minutes - 
Darcie's stamps







Tank of Gas Getaway
- 27 minutes -
Cornish Heritage Farms Elvis stamp







It took me 543 minutes (just over 9 hours) to complete these 17 cards. That's an average of about 32 minutes per card.





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Wow! Congratulations on your claim to fame! That's a LOT of cards (honestly it would take me a month, lol) but I am not surprised with your talent and creativity - each one is super cute!

Lynn McAuley said...

It's been many a year since I have completed all the challenges on a VSN! Congratulations to you, Jeanette!! These are awesome!